Cytora for Outlook is a Microsoft Office 365 add-in that allows you to search any UK address to automatically enrich submissions received by email with property, location, and rating data to enable fast, accurate assessment of the risk.
- An Office 365 subscription.
- A Cytora user account. If you don't have one already then you can sign up here.
You'll also need a modern version of Microsoft Outlook. The versions we support are listed below. If you're not sure what version you have, this Microsoft page will show you how to find out.
Supported Outlook versions:
- Outlook for Windows 2016 or later
- Outlook for Mac 2016 or later
- Outlook on the Web (https://outlook.office365.com/mail/inbox)
Cytora for Outlook can be installed in one of two ways:
First three months of usage are free. Terms and conditions apply.
Updated 12 months ago
If you're an Office 365 user and have signed up for a Cytora account you're ready to install Cytora for Outlook!
|Outlook installation (individual)|
|Outlook installation (administrator)|